The Lobby (fromthelobby.com) – a new shopping concierge service that brings up-and-coming fashion brands (think Outdoor Voices, Amour Vert and Sézane) to customers at their offices to try on before they buy – is looking to hire an Marketing Coordinator to join our Growth Team.
The Lobby is searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with the entire growth team. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company, brand and customer goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including, but not limited to, communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and prioritize to meet deadlines.
Objectives of the role
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s growth strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Tracks sales and marketing effectiveness with data and presents regular reports to the CMO and CEO
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to marketing and sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage marketing materials and collateral needs for meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed. Keep inventory of all marketing material stock.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to leadership
- Accomplishes organization’s goals by accepting ownership for executing on new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Google suite, especially with Sheets
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
More About Us:
Our members-only service removes all the hassles of traditional shopping, so customers don’t have to deal with annoying return forms, printing shipping labels or going to the post office — and can discover and try new brands and products without any anxiety or stress.
We currently deliver to top companies in SF (from Google and Salesforce to Airbnb and Pinterest), and we are slated to launch three more cities over the next year. Although we are a small team, we’re growing fast, and have been featured in Forbes and raised money from First Round Capital, SV Angel and other top e-commerce investors (including early investors in Pinterest, Refinery29, Cuyana and The RealReal).
[If you work in SF and want to check out our service use code MARKETING at sign-up to waive fee.]
The Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.